Friday, February 20, 2009

Super Hair-os

I'm not really sure if I want to keep writing here [this is a weird thing to do, admittedly], but some things are JUST TOO GOOD NOT TO SHARE WITH YOU PEOPLE. What can I say, I'm a giver.

Anyway, the intrepid news team at MSNBC reports that a woman STOPPED A FREAKING BULLET USING NOTHING BUT THE POWER OF HER WEAVE. (Yes, all these caps are necessary.)

Apparently, she was attacked in a parking lot by a rejected suitor who fired multiple shots at her until she managed to flee the scene [enraged feminist rant goes here]. Officers found a bullet in her hair that had been stopped by her tightly-woven extensions.

This may be the most amazing discovery in the history of...discovery. Putting aside the comic potential of cops with elaborate 'dos, I'd like to just hint at the enormous potential this has for me:

With just one quick trip to the stylist, I could be [safely] knocking over 7/11s while still looking gooooood in those security cameras. That's called efficiency, folks.